Home   Sevenoaks   News   Article

Fire in Rayburn stove in Edenbridge

By KentOnline reporter

A family got out safely when a fire started in an oil-fuelled Rayburn stove in a kitchen.

Fire crews were called to the Hever Road home at just before 7pm last night, and used a hose reel and breathing apparatus to fight the fire.

Crews put out the blaze in the oil-fuelled stove. Stock image
Crews put out the blaze in the oil-fuelled stove. Stock image

There were no reported injuries.

Join the debate...
Comments |

Don't have an account? Please Register first!

The KM Group does not moderate comments. Please click here for our house rules.

People who post abusive comments about other users or those featured in articles will be banned.

Thank you. Your comment has been received and will appear on the site shortly.

 

Terms of Comments
We do not actively moderate, monitor or edit contributions to the reader comments but we may intervene and take such action as we think necessary, please click here for our house rules. If you have any concerns over the contents on our site, please either register those concerns using the report abuse button, contact us here, email multimediadesk@thekmgroup.co.uk or call 01634 227989.

Follow us

Like Us on Facebook

Most popular

Kent Travel News

Close This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies.Learn More