Published: 07:37, 18 February 2020
| Updated: 07:47, 18 February 2020
Three people had to be treated by paramedics following an oven blaze last night.
Fire crews were called to reports of an oven alight at a home in Alma Road, Sheerness around 6pm yesterday.
Two fire engines arrived to smoke billowing from the kitchen at thee back of the property.
Firefighters wore wearing breathing apparatus and used a hose reel jet and water from a hydrant to extinguish the blaze.
All three occupants, who were outside on arrival, were passed into the care of paramedics from the South East Coast Ambulance (SECAmb) as a precaution.
Read moreIsle of Sheppey
More by this authorSean Delaney