Home   Tonbridge   News   Article

Tonbridge: Fire at pool house in Hamptons Road, Hadlow

Emergency services were called to a pool house fire near Tonbridge this morning.

The blaze broke out in an outbuilding in Hamptons Road in Hadlow at around 7.15am.

The homeowner had called 999 after waking to discover smoke billowing from their pump house. The blaze had also spread to nearby trees.

Firefighters used a hose reel to quickly extinguish the fire, which is believed to have been caused by an electrical fault.

Hamptons Road in Hadlow. Google Street View
Hamptons Road in Hadlow. Google Street View

They left shortly before 7.50am.

Close This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies.Learn More