Published: 10:19, 08 November 2019
| Updated: 11:13, 08 November 2019
But it does not say whether he is standing for the Conservatives, nor is he officially described as an independent.
His introduction on his website elphicke.com says: "I'm Charlie Elphicke, I'm the candidate for Dover and Deal."
It goes on with him describing his appreciation of the Dover constituency's countryside and finally says: "I'm here to help, so please don't hesitate to get in touch."
Mr Elphicke is the incumbent in Dover and Deal but is officially, like others, now classed as a candidate since Parliament was dissolved on November 6 ahead of the General Election on December 12.
He had been elected Conservative MP for Dover three times, in 2010, 2015 and 2017, getting his highest majority in the last poll, of 6,294.
But he has had the Conservative whip removed since last July when he was charged with three counts of sexual assault following alleged incidents in 2007 and 2016.
He has already appeared in court, pleading not guilty to all charges, and the trial is expected next year.
Under Conservative rules a candidate representing the party cannot be chosen to stand for them under those circumstances.
But, the whip had been suspended from him in November 2017 and restored last December just before a vote of confidence in Parliament on the then Prime Minister Theresa May.
Kent Online is waiting for full clarification on Mr Elphicke's future role and will update as soon as more news emerges.