Sorry, this video asset has been removed.
Traffic delays, accidents and high winds - welcome to Monday morning!
Bad rain overnight led to slippery conditions and accidents across the county.
In Dover, some ferry services have been disrupted as gale-force winds sweep through the English Channel.
Waves have been crashing over the pier and breakwater at Dover Harbour as ships battle against the rough seas.
• Dover reporter Graham Tutthill has been out braving the conditions - the video above gives an indication of how rough things are out there.
Road signs and road work protection barriers have been blown over, and police are advising motorists to take extra care.
Conditions are expected to ease during the day, with better weather forecast for this evening.
• For more news from Dover, Deal and Sandwich visit eastkentmercury.co.uk >>>
Traffic was delayed by a three-vehicle accident this morning on the A2 near Brenley Corner roundabout near Faversham.
The crash happened about 8am in heavy rain and fog on the London-bound carriageway at Boughton.
Meanwhile, wet and windy weather caused a tree to come down between Lower Hardres and Bridge this morning.
Bridge Road was passable to traffic - but motorists were being advised to avoid using the rural road until further notice.
• For more news from Canterbury, Whitstable, Herne Bay and Faversham visit kentishgazette.co.uk >>>
Heavy rain in Thanet overnight caused at least two accidents and callers to kmfm reported widespread localised flooding.
A car overturned on Dane Court Road, Broadstairs, close to the Sacketts Hill junction, where motorists were also struggling to negotiate heavy flooding.
Another driver lost control of his vehicle and left the road on the A258 close to the village of Worth.
A string of local roads struggled to cope with the deluge, with flooding reported around Tubbs Corner on the A256 between Cliffsend and Richborough, Park Road, Ramsgate and Dane Road, Cliftonville.
• For more news from Thanet visit thanetextra.co.uk >>>>
Nearer London, drivers experienced delays on the A2 after an accident involving a car and a lorry.
The vehicles were involved in a crash on the London-bound stretch of the road, between Bean and the M25.
• For more news from Dartford visit dartfordmessenger.co.uk >>>
• Has your area suffered due to the bad weather? Send us your stories, pictures or videos via the 'Submit a Story' tab above.