Published: 13:42, 23 January 2018
Do you love to be the first to hear the news from the area you live or work in?
Facebook is soon to change the way it delivers the news to your Facebook feed, which means it will favour posts from friends and family.
That might mean that you will miss out on some important breaking news and travel information from KentOnline.
We have set up a one stop shop on Facebook where you can not only find out the latest updates, but also speak to us and others who are members of the group.
You can also tell us about any breaking stories that you hear about.
Simply go on to Facebook and ask to join the We love Kent group.
You could also set up your own page so you see our posts among the top.
Follow these simple instructions:
1. Click the arrow in the top right corner of your Facebook page.
2. Select News Feed preferences from the drop-down menu.
3. Click Prioritise who to see first - to open a screen that displays thumbnail images for all your friends and pages
4. Click the thumbnails of the people you want to see at the top of your news feed when they post. A star is added to the thumbnail.
5. When you have made all your selections, click the menu that says All at the top of the thumbnails and select People you see first from the drop-down menu to display the thumbnails you have selected.
6. When you are satisfied with your selections, click the Done button to save your changes.
You can add up to 30 people or pages to your See First list.
Alternatively, did you know we tweet all our stories and updates? For the latest in travel, court coverage and other stories about Kent follow us at @Kent_Online.