Home   Kent   News   Article

Byron burger allergy death leads to calls for change in labelling law

The top story on today's KentOnline Podcast is about the family of a teenager who died after eating a birthday meal at Byron burger calling for a change in the law on labelling in restaurants.

Owen Carey - who went to school in Tunbridge Wells - suffered a fatal reaction after eating grilled chicken coated in buttermilk in 2017.

A coroner ruled he was misled into thinking it was safe for him to eat.

In case you missed it:

Read more


More by this author


Close This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies.Learn More