Bus strikes are back on again for several days after union members rejected the latest pay offer.
Arriva drivers in Kent have turned down the offer following a formal ballot among Unite members during the ongoing dispute with the bus company.
It means strikes by drivers at depots in Northfleet, Gillingham, Maidstone and Tunbridge Wells will continue, with walk-outs already scheduled for the whole of next week, Monday to Friday.
Arriva said it was disappointed and regretted the disruption for bus passengers and said it would continue "to do all we can to resolve this dispute as quickly as possible".
A spokesman said: "We are incredibly disappointed that Unite members have voted not to accept our latest improved and above inflation pay offer, inflicting yet further disruption on our customers
"We urge the union to reconsider its position, to act in good faith and to show a genuine willingness to resolve this dispute for the benefit of their members and our customers."
Unite said: "Unite's members have rejected Arriva's latest offer as it did not meet their expectations.
"The strike actions scheduled for next week will now go ahead unless Arriva returns with an improved offer."
Neither Unite nor Arriva would reveal what the offer had been, though Arriva said it was "above inflation" which the Government says is currently 10.1%.
Only Arriva buses are affected.