- KM Media Group operates free (standard network rate) and premium rate services to enable you to contact us and enter competitions.
- All programs use the shared shortcode 87474, provided by mGage Europe Limited (mGage).
- Any message you send to us must begin with a KEYWORD that will be specified.
- If you are not the bill payer please ensure you have permission before texting us.
- Under 16s must provide a date of birth in the message in this format: DD/MM/YYYY.
- Competition entries must include the subscriber's name and postcode. Incomplete entries are not eligible and will be disqualified.
- Where there is any stated competition closing date, messages sent after the date are ineligible but may still be charged.
- Where entry into a competition incurs an expense beyond standard network charges, entries can also be submitted for free using an alternative route.
- Where a free route of entry is provided it will be either by post or online and clearly detailed in the competition notice.
- Upon receipt of your incoming message, an outbound message will be sent back to you to confirm this.
- Aside from confirmation messages, you will not receive any messages (for example marketing messages) without your consent.
- You may send STOP to 87474 to opt-out of marketing messages at any time.
- When you contact us for the first time, a subscriber profile will be created using the number you have used.
- Your personal information (including your phone number and any related message history) will be retained by mGage for no longer than is necessary. KM Media Group is registered with the Phone-paid Services Authority.
If you have any queries please call 0800 0855810 between 9am and 5pm, Monday to Friday. Or firstname.lastname@example.org
To find out more about we handle your data please go to kentonline.co.uk/privacy