- KM Media Group operates free (standard network rate) and premium rate services to enable you to contact us and enter competitions.
- All programs use the dedicated shortcode 60099, provided by Fonix Mobile Limited (Fonix).
- Any message you send to us must begin with a KEYWORD that will be specified.
- If you are not the bill payer please ensure you have permission before texting us.
- Under 16s must provide a date of birth in the message in this format: DD/MM/YYYY.
- Competition entries must include the subscriber's name and postcode. Incomplete entries are not eligible and will be disqualified.
- Where there is any stated competition closing date, messages sent after the date are ineligible but may still be charged.
- Where entry into a competition incurs an expense beyond standard network charges, entries can also be submitted for free using an alternative route.
- Where a free route of entry is provided it will be either by post or online and clearly detailed in the competition notice.
- Upon receipt of your incoming message, an outbound message will be sent back to you to confirm this.
- Aside from confirmation messages, you will not receive any messages (for example marketing messages) without your consent.
- You may send STOP to 60099 to opt-out of marketing messages at any time.
- When you contact us for the first time, a subscriber profile will be created using the number you have used.
- Your personal information (including your phone number and any related message history) will be retained for no longer than is necessary. KM Media Group is registered with the Phone-paid Services Authority.
If you have any queries please call 01634 227817 between 9am and 5pm, Monday to Friday. Or email email@example.com
To find out more about we handle your data please go to kentonline.co.uk/privacy