Home   Thanet   News   Article

Man rescued from Ramsgate fire

Fire crews led a man to safety after a blaze took hold on the second floor of a Ramsgate home.

Rescuers treated the man for smoke inhalation after the fire took hold at Harbour Street in Ramsgate at just after 8pm last night.

Kent Fire and Rescue Service attended the incident
Kent Fire and Rescue Service attended the incident

Firefighters used breathing apparatus and a hose reel to tackle the second floor blaze.


Stories you might have missed

Five governors quit school in row with headteacher

Fire crews mop up after devastating blaze

Eight people taken to hospital after minibus crash

Factory targeted by anti-arms protesters



More by this author


This website and its associated newspaper are members of the Independent Press Standards Organisation (IPSO)

Close This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies.Learn More