Home   Thanet   News   Article

Margate: House fire in Upper Dane Road

A house was evacuated following a fire in Margate.

Fire crews were called to the blaze which started in an electrical cupboard in Upper Dane Road at noon.

They arrived on the scene within minutes and used breathing apparatus, a hose reel and a dry powder extinguisher to tackle the fire.

Fire.. (3629477)
Fire.. (3629477)

Three men and a woman are being treated for smoke inhalation.

The incident was reduced to one fire engine just before 1pm.

Close This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies.Learn More