Stranded seagulls kept fire crews in Ramsgate busy this weekend.
Firefighters were called at around 12.50pm on Saturday to St James Park Road, Westbrook, where a seagull had become trapped in a television aerial.
They released the stricken bird using an extension ladder.
At around 4.20pm on Sunday there was another seagull incident.
Firefighters were called to reports of a gull stuck inside the chimney breast of a property in Cannonbury Road, Ramsgate.
They managed to free the bird within an hour.
Earlier this month, KentOnline revealed how residents in Tankerton had been besieged by the birds.