Published: 17:06, 24 September 2020
| Updated: 17:24, 24 September 2020
It's the questions on everyone's lips, now Michael Gove has vowed to establish a border inside our county would you be granted citizenship when we inevitably go independent?
Earlier today we imagined what a Republic of Kent might look like and while it was amusing and slightly scary to think of the issues people may face getting in and out what about being allowed to stay here?
We've put together the below questions to see just how Kentish you are.
Anything below two is frankly pathetic, two to four and you're not even in the home counties, five to six and we reckon you're still stuck in traffic at Thurrock. If you score 70% we'll let you in following a rigorous vetting process.
WARNING: Answers below
1. Shaun Williamson - Barry from EastEnders and Maidstone's most famous son
2. The Isle of Sheppey
3. Undefeated or unconquered
4. Blue's Lee Ryan
5. An admin error meant they didn't apply on time
6. It's an icicle. Does anyone say that?
9. Ghosts between 12 and 15 or none if you're a cynic
10. A Kentish Man, it's all about the River Medway and nothing else. You were born on the west, so you're a Kentish Man