Organisers of the Kent Big Weekend ticket giveaway have said they are putting the event on hold.
The event, which gives residents in the county the chance to get free tickets to some of its top attractions, had been due to go ahead on Saturday, April 4 and Sunday, April 5.
Organisers had already said tickets might be able to be used on different dates as a result of the coronavirus pandemic but have now said it is postponed, though they haven't chosen a date to reschedule to.
In a statement organisers Visit Kent said: "Due to the unprecedented events we are experiencing at the moment, the Big Weekend is on hold. We don’t want to cancel; however, we also have the safety of the public and businesses at the forefront of our minds, we hope to go ahead at some point."
They promised updates as soon as the situation was clearer.
To find out what events are going ahead in the county and which aren't click here.