Published: 00:01, 31 December 2016
1. Harry Potter star Matthew Lewis was in Kent with his brother to hold auditions for a new stage school. What character did he play in the film series?
2. Which international music star who started out in a band in Maidstone, died in January?
3. The Queen of the Jungle in 2015 came to Gallery nightclub in Maidstone in January: Can you name her?
4. Theatre managers at the Marlowe Theatre in Canterbury announced their panto Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs was a record breaker. How many people saw the show in its six-week run? (Rounded up to the nearest thousand)
5. Filming for a Warner Bros superhero film, due for release in 2017, was carried out in Lower Halstow, near Sittingbourne. Can you name the film?
6. Which long-time Hollywood legend declared he wanted to be in a film about the Hatton Garden heist, which was masterminded by a man from Dartford?
7. What familiar sea creature was featured in a plan for a large new artwork in Whitstable?
8. A petition was started for Kent star of Channel 4 show The Undateables, Alex Martin from Halling, to do what?
9. Kent Film Office revealed shooting the likes of Les Miserables, Call the Midwife and Great Expectations had raked in how many millions to the Kent economy in five years?
10. Ashford-born actor Mark Rylance won a Bafta and an Oscar for his role in which film?
11. What Kent town did Strictly judge Len Goodman reminisce about visiting as a child on the BBC’s Holiday of My Lifetime?
12. Which famous baker put his Grade I listed medieval home in Kent up for sale, and how much was it worth?
13. Canterbury folk duo Dulcima Showman and Tom Twyman, from five-piece Coco and the Butterfields, missed out on becoming the UK act for the Eurovision Song Contest – they were beaten by Joe and Jake. Where did the UK come eventually?
14. What was Beatle Sir Paul McCartney spotted doing in Ashford?
15. Which EastEnders hard man was in Chatham to open a new superstore?
16. Folkestone bakery, the Cake Junction, made a birthday cake for Victoria Beckham’s mum. But what was it in the shape of?
17. Social media made a star of Mika from Ashford. But what was she?
18. Comedian and celebrity Russell Brand described something in Kent as a “terrible, terrible” plan. What was he talking about?
19. Kent artist Tracey Emin announced she had married what?
20. Ronnie Corbett of the Two Ronnies died this month – but which legendary sketch by the duo was revealed to have been based on a Broadstairs shop?
21. Actor Richard E Grant said he had had a “boyhood fantasy made real” while filming in the county. What was he talking about?
22.A music megastar who performed at the Hop Farm Festival in 2011 passed away – who was he?
23.Which band admitted to wearing their involvement in the Canterbury “scene” in the 1960s as a badge of honour these days?
24.Which famous camp comedian claimed he was regularly mistaken for another famous resident in the Kentish village he calls home?
25.Musician Jah Wobble, aka, John Wardle, who played at Maidstone Fringe Festival, was given his nickname by the bass player of the Sex Pistols. Who was he?
26. Which artist, who lived in Margate, was announced as featuring on the new £20 note?
27. Which Grammy-nominated DJ flew back from Ibiza to watch a Maidstone United match?
28. Which Kent wildlife park was this baby gorilla born at?
29. Which music legend made a flying visit to Maidstone and where was he going?
30. Which Hollywood A-lister was conspicuous by his absence from Maidstone artist Ralph Steadman’s 80th birthday despite being a very close friend?
31. How much would you need to shell out to buy Grade I listed folly Hadlow Tower, put up for sale this month?
32. Which well-loved TV episode from back in the day was celebrated at Dreamland in Margate?
33. The Turner Contemporary celebrated its fifth birthday – what milestone did it celebrate in visitor numbers?
34. Some Kent Messengers dating from the 1930s were found in an unlikely place. Where were they?
35. Penshurst TV personality Anneka Svenska wore a hat made from 1400 roses. Why?
36. Which footballing tough guy-turned-actor was chosen by a crisp company to promote its product?
37. This Rocky Horror author told What’s On “I love a good musical”. Can you name him?
38. Popular BBC Sunday night show Antiques Roadshow was filmed in the county this year – but where?
39. Which former Kent MP, who let her hair down on the BBC show Strictly, returned to the county for an Audience With?
40. The landlord of the Canterbury Tales pub in Canterbury got to play himself in a Marlowe Theatre production. What unfortunate event that regularly blights Kent’s roads was the show inspired by?
41. Maidstone actress Ellie Kendrick spoke about her role as Meera Reed in which much talked-about TV series?
42. Gary Stringers, lead singer of Reef, described the band as “a bunch of long-haired herberts”. Which small Kent festival were they headlining?
43. Kent’s Len Goodman announced he was stepping down from BBC’s Strictly. What year did he start on the show?
44. Former Gravesend Grammar School pupil Paul Greengrass directed the latest Jason Bourne film, released this month. Who was the star?
45. Former X Factor singer Diana Vickers said it didn’t faze her to be on stage in just her underwear in Rocky Horror. What year was she in the ITV show?
46. Which famous rock star opened the new station and restaurant at the Romney, Hythe and Dymchurch Railway?
47. Musician Ian Anderson said he wanted everyone to know his name before he died, while appearing at A New Day Festival in Faversham. What band is he in?
48. Masterchef’s Gregg Wallace got married for the fourth time – which Kent castle did he choose to do it in?
49. A farm near Bethersden, which featured in a popular 1990s TV series, became licensed for “perfick” weddings? Can you name the show it was in?
50. Dancing couple Ola and James Jordan from Kent were chosen as the faces (and bodies) of which lingerie company?
51. Which BBC TV programme arrived in Sheppey to transform the home of the Ratcliffe family, with three disabled children, in nine days?
52. Which TV and film star had an absolutely fabulous trip to Ashford, and why?
53. Which Maidstone club night, described by DJ Nic Fanciulli as “the most legendary club in Maidstone” was announced to be making a return?
54. King Kong star Naomi Watts announced she was splitting from her actor partner, Liev Schreiber. But where was she born in Kent?
55. Which Kent baker decided to stay on the Great British Bake Off when it moves to Channel 4?
56. Which James Bond star came back to their home town of Gravesend to shoot a new movie?
57. The wife of which famous playboy visited Dover and sang its praises to her 3.9 million followers on Twitter?
58. Former Keane frontman, Tom Chaplin, who lives near Tenterden, released a debut solo album. But at which Kent school did he meet his bandmates?
59. Which music star was spotted filming his latest video on a Sheppey beach?
60. Doctor Strange, starring Benedict Cumberbatch, was released this month, but where in Kent was its opening sequence filmed?
61. Sevenoaks actress Gemma Chan was chosen to launch a T-shirt for BBC Children In Need. But what was she starring as on Channel 4?
62. Name the two Kent celebrities who headed into the jungle for ITV’s I’m a Celebrity..!
63. Why did American film star Adam Sandler hit the headlines in Kent?
64. Streetsweeper Clive Mitson hit the headlines in West Malling. What did he do?
65. Which Kent comedian – who Damien Hirst described as having “talent oozing from his fingertips” – put artworks up for sale?
66. For the first time two celebrities were featured in the Edenbridge bonfire effigy. Who were they?
67. Keepers at Port Lympne Reserve celebrated the arrival of an early Christmas present – but what was it?
68. Kent comedian Alex Brooker was named No.2 in the Power List, as the top 10 most influential people with a disability. What show does he star in on Channel 4?
69. What place did Olympic hockey player Sam Quek finish in the ITV show I’m a Celebrity..?
70. Emmerdale star Samantha Giles popped in to a Kent library, after being invited by her mum, who is a regular. What character did she play in the ITV show?
71. Maidstone had its moment on ITV’s X Factor when the eventual winner visited his family. Can you name him?
72. Characters including Peter Rabbit came to Leeds Castle. Name the author who created them.